We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas at Whiteface, dog-friendly lodging

virginia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas at Whiteface, dog-friendly lodging

This will be our 1st trip to the Whiteface/Lake Placid area. Reviews for Mountain Brook Lodge and Whiteface Chalet are encouraging in general & we know pets are accepted...does anyone have a personal experience/recommendation for us? We want our Christmas skiing trip to be great for us all. Thanks in advance!

Mirror Lake
Bodies of Water
Olympic Ski Jump Complex
Arenas & Stadiums, Sports Complexes, Lookouts
Bobsled and Luge Complex
Arenas & Stadiums, Sports Complexes
Lake Placid
Bodies of Water
Wilmington, New York
Level Contributor
196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas at Whiteface, dog-friendly lodging

I'm prejudiced because my sister owns the Mountain Brook Lodge, but it's less pricey than the Whiteface Chalet. There's a free continental breakfast at MBL. Plus my brother-in-law was BORN to run a motel! They'll make your stay fun.

New York
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas at Whiteface, dog-friendly lodging

Also... the Crowne Plaza (Lake Placid Resort), the Golden Arrow and Art Devlin's Olympic Motor Lodge all allow pets if you want to stay in the Village instead of out near the mountain (10 miles or so...)

3. Re: Christmas at Whiteface, dog-friendly lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 23:18