We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Tours

toronto
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Tours

Could I have recommendations for boat tours on Lake Placid, Mirror Lake or Saranac Lake?? Looking for scenic few hours on the lake...Thanks.

Olympic Ski Jump Complex
Arenas & Stadiums, Sports Complexes, Lookouts
Bobsled and Luge Complex
Arenas & Stadiums, Sports Complexes
Lake Placid Olympic Museum
Sports Complexes, Speciality Museums
Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Tours

www.google.com

Athens, Ontario
Level Contributor
555 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Tours

"Once you decide on your choices then post here for comments. It is impossible to list all activities."

Hi canchick,

I hope someone who has local experience with boat tours posts. The only one I found was here on TripAdvisor:

http://www.lakeplacidmarina.com/

Looks like it might be nice. The above quote was from 'Places' in another forum post on a previous topic started by you. I guess when you have over 3500 posts it can be too frustrating to not be sarcastic when people are seeking local help. It seems to me you did exactly what was requested. You decided on a choice and posted on here for comments. Hopefully there are others that will be more helpful.

toronto
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Tours

Thanks...someone told us about a pontoon boat where 6 to 8 people could get on it ... I'll check out if this company does that.

4. Re: Boat Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 09:42