We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preskill Beach - Two Questions

Manchester
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Topic
Preskill Beach - Two Questions

Hi

Can i wear smart chino shorts in the evening?

What currency shall I take? Can I use Sterling or Dollars on the resort and on the island or do i need Mauritian rupee?

Thanks

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
42,425 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Preskill Beach - Two Questions

Hi,

Dress code for dinner is usually smart casual and means long trousers/jeans for men but all hotels have their own specific dress code so its worth checking with them personally via their contact page or looking at past reviews to see if its mentioned at all.

www.lepreskil.com

You will need to change sterling to rupees and this is best done in the airport arrivals money exchange booths. You need rupees for taxis, tipping, shopping etc.

Dollars are not accepted nor is sterling.

For current exchange rates see

www.shibanifinance.com

Bronia :)

Manchester
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Preskill Beach - Two Questions

great thanks

Does anyone know if lepreskil provide towels for the beach and pool?

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
42,425 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Preskill Beach - Two Questions

All hotels in Mauritius provide towels for the beach and pool and Preskil will be no exception, don't worry!

Have a great holiday,

Best Wishes,

Bronia :-)

4. Re: Preskill Beach - Two Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Mahebourg