We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WeWanChu Cottages on Chautauqua lake

Cleveland Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
WeWanChu Cottages on Chautauqua lake

We stayed in the WeWanChu cottages several times last summer with our family !

The cottages are clean and the atmosphere was outstanding.

Fishing was great for all ages inlcuding our 10 year old who caught fish from the dock as well as the fishing boat we rented from the owner. There was little down time they were always biting.

There are bon fires arranged for the visitors every evening on the lakefront ! What a great bonus ...

We will come back and recommend WeWanchu to all !

GPW

2 replies to this topic
Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
996 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WeWanChu Cottages on Chautauqua lake

Thanks for the update and a great review. We have a cottage on Chautauqua Lake and just love it there. So sad when we have to close it for the season.

Hope you got to experience Chautauqua Institute and caught one of the acts on the floating stage in Bemus Point!

Glad you will be back!

JM

Akron, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: WeWanChu Cottages on Chautauqua lake

my daughter & I stayed at cabin 6. we had a Blast. the cabin was GREAT. Clean & Cozy. Fishing as when I was a kid, was OUTSTANDING. The lake is a natural body of water which in turn means fishing is at its best. The area has always been special to my family,from being at the lake,skiing at Holimont to dirtbiking in the mountain region. All resorts,from Parry Sound Canada to Key West Fla. have rules and regulations in place for numerous reasons. The main two that come to mind are safety and respect of other guest. As in any business deal, before a payment or deposit, read over all guidelines, if need be Twice, to be sure everyone is on the same page. if not in agreement do not make a deposit & seek accomadations elsewere.

We Wan Chu Cottages is a Wonderful place and I reccomend a stay soon for both family and friends. THX. NVI964.

Reply to: WeWanChu Cottages on Chautauqua lake
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mayville