We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

Hey does anyone know where I could see pictures of Ruschmeyers cabins? Myself and a few friends were hoping to see a few photos of the place before we booked it. Their website isn't working properly so if anyone knows where I could see some or if anyone has some, send them on??? PLEASE???

Oh and is Ruschmeyers a good place to stay??

Cork/UL
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

Hi there, ive no pics and i also cant get onto the web page. Have ye a phone number for rusch meyers or an email address or something. Do ye know what the prices there are for the summer? Cheers!

providence
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

The place is an old motel and is overpriced the owners can be very rude irish student maybe try the montauk motel it is in town and more accesible to stores ect.

East Hampton, NY
Level Contributor
277 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

most of the motels in montauk are overpriced, but Ruschmeyers is VERY popular with the Irish. That's where most of them stay if they can.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

Ye, the e-mail address is info@shagwong.com

Dublin
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

Hey does anyone know of any other cheap places to stay in Montauk?

Also Im going to Montauk In July with two friends if we cant get a motel we were thinking of renting a house if anyone is interested in sharing a house for the summer or looking for people to share with let me know on take-a@live.com

Jennie :)

6. Re: Pictures of Ruschmeyers? Good place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 00:17