We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
84 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

Has anyone ever stayed at or heard anything about Ocean End Apartments at 80 S. Emery St (across from Sands)? They seem to be reasonably priced and right on the beach, but there isn't much on the internet about them.

Thanks so much in advance for any information you can provide!!!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,950 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g48194-i276-k29931…

easthampton.patch.com/listings/ocean-end

Hartsdale, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

we stay there often. managers George and Rita very nice and helpful. they are privately owned condos. there are only 12 units. so they are not fancy. but ok for us. I think this place used to be a motel so the rooms are small just a bed and bathroom and small kitchen. lovely flowers on the big deck which also has tables and some seating. the best part it is in town and on the ocean. lovely and lowkey. Montauk is wonderful...

Mentioned in this post
Montauk
Montauk
Hamptons, NY
South Carolina
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

They don't seem to have an actual hotel/vacation rental heading to review under. In any case, we found them through the Chamber of commerce this year and it was wonderful. On the beach, right in town, and much more reasonably priced than the other hotels. The management couple, George and Rita, were lovely and very pleasant to deal with. Room was basic, but very nice and clean, and nicely decorated. I understand the apartments are individually owned. I've been going to Montauk since I was a kid with my family and have stayed many places with family, and on my own as an adult. We loved Ocean End, and will definitely go back!

Mentioned in this post
Montauk
Montauk
Hamptons, NY
East Northport, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

Love the place. We go there all the time. Clean , right on the beach and George and Rita are wonderful people........Love Love Ocean End Apartments!!

Colorado
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

I am bumping this thread as I would like to know if anybody has stayed here in the last year or so.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

We were there last August, and plan to return this summer. I was sorry to discover it after traveling to Montauk for over 30 years! All apartments are individually owned, and it is less expensive than most of the hotels, especially the ones on the beach!

Mentioned in this post
Montauk
Montauk
Hamptons, NY
Colorado
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

Thanks!

Massapequa Park...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

I had stayed there many years ago and loved it. I returned with my husband last summer for a week and it was better than I remembered. Totally clean, not fancy but so beautifully maintained and it is the best location!! From any of the 12 units it is no more than 100 feet walk to the beach. Also, it is a short walk to EVERYTHING in town. We barely used our car all week. We walked for coffee, shopping and to every restaurant. It is a two minute walk to our favorite restaurant, Harvest on Fort Pond. We enjoyed fires on the beach every night, it was great! There is no pool but if you are looking for a pool swim you can take a short drive to Montauk Downs Gold Course and use their beautiful pool for $5 per day if you are a NYS resident.

Mentioned in this post
Harvest on Fort Pond
Harvest on Fort Pond
801 Reviews
Montauk, NY
Montauk
Montauk
Hamptons, NY
Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
335 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

Are the apartments on the first and second floor or is the entire place all on one level? Does anyone have a picture to send me as there is availability for my dates. How basic is basic?

East Northport, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ocean End Apartments/80 S. Emery St.

The rooms are on one level......very clean and the couple who run the place are very nice...They also have tables and chairs outside where you can sit relax and eat your breakfast, lunch or dinner.........Highly recommend the place. We were married in Montauk and honeymooned there.....

Mentioned in this post
Montauk
Montauk
Hamptons, NY