We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a good campsite with no quiet hours

Which Monticello hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
8 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a good campsite with no quiet hours

Hi all, I've been trying to locate a nice campsite for my group of friends (21-30 yrs old) for Memorial Day Weekend. We are interested in going rafting and/or hiking and enjoying outdoor activities (volleyball, soccer, swimming, etc). Most of my friends are musicians so we would love to play music, sing, and sit by the fire into the night. Some previous campsites we've been to enforced quiet hours at 10 PM, which was a terrible impediment to our fun. We'd love to find a site that doesn't have quiet hours, doesn't enforce them, or simply isn't "family oriented" .

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thank you in advance!

2 replies to this topic
Poyntelle
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a good campsite with no quiet hours

I might have the place for you. We are located in northeastern PA about an hour above you. It's an adult summer camp on 500 acres with a lake, pool, outdoor jacuzzi, lots of trails, volleyball, tennis, fitness center, boats, huge dining facility and recreational hall. We are 15 min from Hancock, NY where you could go canoeing on the river. Call 570-448-2108 if interested and say "Amy" suggested it.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
86 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a good campsite with no quiet hours

Dont go to any State Campgrounds.

Reply to: Looking for a good campsite with no quiet hours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Monticello