We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

perkins restaurant

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lincoln UK
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Topic
perkins restaurant

Has anybody eaten at perkins; if so can you tell me if it is an expensive place?!

I found the menu and it seems ideal for my plain eating family , quesadillas look great, and great 'sides' of potatoes, brocolli, carrots etc will be welcomed by the children, but what kind of price should we expect to pay here, and will the children feel welcome? Is it a nice casual place? I get the feeling it is, but unsure!!

thanks

NY
Level Contributor
781 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: perkins restaurant

Perkins is decent for breakfast and reasonably priced. Otherwise it is nothing special. I prefer Bob Evans if that chain is in the area.

lincoln UK
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: perkins restaurant

Thanks for the response.

By 'nothing special' do you mean that it is not an expensive place, and casual enough for young children?

thank-you

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: perkins restaurant

oh yes Perkins is a very casual family restaurant. im not sure what you have in the uk that i could compare it to.

you can get breakfast there all day...and they have the best granny omlet! i get it every time! lol really good salads in BIG bread bowls too.

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: perkins restaurant

Perkins is a chain restaurant that is especially known for good breakfasts. They are family oriented, have decent food, and affordable prices. Usually clean, well run, and definitely child-friendly.

I would say that the average meal (starter, non-alcoholic drink, entree, dessert and coffee) will run about $15 US total per person. (Don't forget to add a 15% tip to your total bill).

We often stop at Perkins while travelling with the children on cross country trips. They are a good bargain for a family who doesn't want to spend all their money on fancy dining. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: perkins restaurant

and by the way Perkins does not have alcohol...

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
105 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: perkins restaurant

Perkins is a family-chain of restaurants w/400 stores across the US. They are best known for b-fast. The other offerings are "OK" - sandwiches (burgers, club sandwiches, etc), pasta dishes, salads, a few fish offferings, and desserts. The pricing is reasonable with adult entrees in the $7 - $13 range. Children are welcome. They have coloring books, crayons, and a kids menu. The place is clean and casual

7. Re: perkins restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 15:20