We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip/Niagara Falls to Toronto

New Jersey
Level Contributor
143 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip/Niagara Falls to Toronto

I saw Vacation Barbie's question and I was wondering the same. I was going to stay 2 days in Niagara Falls and then 2 days in Toronto. Is that worth doing? Isn't it cheaper to take a trip to Toronto for just the day? What does everyone recommend?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls
6,641 Reviews
Niagara Falls, NY
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
New York State, USA
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,446 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip/Niagara Falls to Toronto

Depending on your interests, I would recommend doing Niagara Falls in one day and Toronto in three days! Toronto is a big, exciting city while Niagara Falls is small and expensive. I think your plan for 2 + 2 is a good compromise.

--Dee

Mentioned in this post
Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls
6,641 Reviews
Niagara Falls, NY
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
New Jersey
Level Contributor
143 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip/Niagara Falls to Toronto

Lady Dee,

Thanks. You must have read my mind. I decided yesterday to do exactly that...3 days Toronto and 1 day to the Falls. Thanks for your suggestion! :)

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
3. Re: Day trip/Niagara Falls to Toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 18:20