We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what's the weather like

Woodbridge, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
what's the weather like

I'll be at Niagara for July 4th weekend. It seems like every picture I see that's near the falls people are wearing pants, long sleeves, or a jacket. I know it's summer but is it chilly near the water? Should I be packing more for fall weather rather than summer? Thanks for any feedback!

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what's the weather like

Just go to www.weather.com type in Niagara Falls for the location and take it from there.

Niagara Falls, NY
Level Contributor
495 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what's the weather like

The weather is not much different than New Jersey. Perhaps 5 degrees cooler in mid-summer. Right now, the forecast is 75 for July 4th. Bring summer clothes! (And expect huge crowds!!)

niagara falls
Level Contributor
523 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what's the weather like

its humid today with thunder storms all around the area....we haven't had one yet....supposed to be really nice by friday.....keep in mind a lot of people wear jackets near the falls because of the spray and mist.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
4. Re: what's the weather like

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2009, 06:18