We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In on Monday and Tuesday

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
170 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
In on Monday and Tuesday

I've been to the falls earlier this year, and will be bringing my mother this week. The first time I was there I bussed in and was on foot. This time I will have a vehicle and a couple days. Is there anywhere north of the falls area that I should check out. I'm a photographer and love nature scenes. Assuming the leaves are peaking or past right now?

Niagara Falls, ON
Destination Expert
for Niagara Falls
Level Contributor
8,893 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In on Monday and Tuesday

Picturesque Village of Lewiston, Youngstown/Fort Niagara. If you can cross to the Canadian side, the Niagara Parkway travels close to the River, from Niagara Falls to Niagara on the Lake.

The leaves are at about 50% here now, nowhere near peak yet.

2. Re: In on Monday and Tuesday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 20:19