We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter Tours from the US Side

Belek, Antalya
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
Helicopter Tours from the US Side

Hi, I'm coming with my family to Niagara Falls in August. None of them have Canadian visas so we want to take a helicopter tour from the US side. The only company I can find who offer this is Rainbow Air but their email address does not work (I've tried twice). Do they still operate? I don't want to mess around calling them from overseas so are there any other options for us?

Thanks!

Over The Falls Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours
Gray Line Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Niagara Pedicab
Sightseeing Tours
Niagara Falls Adventure Tours
Walking Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,284 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helicopter Tours from the US Side

Hi GRManager;

Is this the email address you're using ?

info@rainbowair.com

http://www.rainbowairinc.com/Contact_Us.html

I believe that they are the only helicopter tour from the American side.

Best Regards

Belek, Antalya
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Helicopter Tours from the US Side

Yep, that's the one. Are they still operating then? I am a bit concerned as they only have two Tripadvisor reviews....

New York
Level Contributor
940 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Helicopter Tours from the US Side

They are still operating. I phoned them and was advised that they do not take reservations--trips are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Their address is 454 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14301. Your hotel can probably call for their daily hours.

I wouldn't worry about the lack of TA reviews. I live part-time in downtown NF and see their helicopters fly around constantly. Plus they have been around for a long time, so I'm pretty sure they are reputable.

Belek, Antalya
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Helicopter Tours from the US Side

Thanks a lot. I'll turn up on the day and see what's happening then.

5. Re: Helicopter Tours from the US Side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 06:18