We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttles Niagara Falls Airport(IAG) to the Canadian hotels

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttles Niagara Falls Airport(IAG) to the Canadian hotels

Is there any shuttle from IAG to the Canadian side. It is difficult to find anything online.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,284 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttles Niagara Falls Airport(IAG) to the Canadian hotels

Hi Odojoe;

The airport in Niagara Falls NY is small and is used primarily for air freight. It has a very limited number of airlines that use it for passenger service, which is probably why you are having trouble locating a shuttle service.

You could try these companies...

Niagara Airbus

5-0 Transportation

Niagara Falls Taxi

Jewel of Niagara

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g154998-s301/Niagara-…

Best Regards

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttles Niagara Falls Airport(IAG) to the Canadian hotels

I saw those posts before I asked the question. So as I understand, the options are bus to US Niagara Falls, taxi, or car rental.

New York
Level Contributor
940 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttles Niagara Falls Airport(IAG) to the Canadian hotels

They do have rental companies inside IAG so you can rent a car when you deplane, I noticed that they have desk staff even at 2am when the FLL flights arrive.

The next option is to go outside and get a price for a taxi ride. I know that Blue United Taxi does cross-border trips. It should not cost you much--IAG is only a 15 minute drive from the Rainbow Bridge.

4. Re: Shuttles Niagara Falls Airport(IAG) to the Canadian hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2014, 06:23