We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cave of Winds & Maid of Mist in half a day?

Edinburgh, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Cave of Winds & Maid of Mist in half a day?

Hello

My girlfriend and me are staying on Niagara Falls Blvd on Friday 4th October.

We hope to get up early and go see the cave of winds and maid of the mist tour and leave by 1pm on the Saturday, as we are driving through to Vermont for the night.

Does this seem feasible? We hope to arrive at the Cave of Winds for opening.

Also we have a car, can both be accessed from the one car park? Or would you recommend driving between the two?

Thanks in advance.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cave of Winds & Maid of Mist in half a day?

I believe it is feasible. Cave of the winds opens at 9 am, depends on how long you gonna stay, you should be able to finish your walk within an hour or so. Then hit the Maid of the mist which opens at 10 am. You can walk but to save your time, please just drive your car. You need to across a bridge from Goat Island to the other side. Here is the park map www.niagarafallsstatepark.com/Map.aspx.

2. Re: Cave of Winds & Maid of Mist in half a day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 05:17