We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sim Card

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Sim Card

Best place to buy a prepaid sim card with data, preferably on At&t network in buffalo?

New York
Level Contributor
930 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sim Card

There is an AT&T store on Delaware Avenue in North Buffalo, and another on Sheridan Dr. in the northern suburb of Tonawanda.

In Niagara Falls, Universal Wireless on Pine Ave. across from Michael's and La Hacienda should have what you're looking for.

Singapore
Level Contributor
164 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sim Card

OP, borrowing this thread.

I'd be going to Washington and NYC, would you guys recommend AT&T rather than T-mobile.

I'd be using mostly data and some local calls to keep in contact with my wife.

What are AT&T plans I should be looking at? I'd be here for about 10 days and I think 500mb or 1gb data would be good enough.

Thanks.

3. Re: Sim Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 05:15