We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a car and getting to Niagara

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Novo Hamburgo, Rio...
Level Contributor
11 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Renting a car and getting to Niagara

I will visit Niagara in the coming days, leaving from Bufallo's airport.

I plan to rent a car at the Buffalo's airport. My question is: Is it easy to get to the state park from the airport? I need a GPS or roads are well signaled?

New York
Level Contributor
934 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a car and getting to Niagara

Sorry for the delay in getting back. A GPS is helpful but not necessary. It's fairly simply. Route 33 begins and ends at the airport. Take 33W to 198W to 190N (not 90!). Take the 190N to the Robert Moses Pkwy, which takes you directly into the state park. Just follow signs that say "State Park" and you can figure out where you'd like to park the car from there. Good luck!

Novo Hamburgo, Rio...
Level Contributor
11 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a car and getting to Niagara

Thank you, we've got a great time there

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,154 posts
767 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a car and getting to Niagara

Roads are not always marked the best, but glad to hear that you got there okay....

4. Re: Renting a car and getting to Niagara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:17