We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple Questions

Which Niagara Falls hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
249 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Multiple Questions

When is the best summer month to visit Niagara? We will stay on NY side. I'm thinking a weekend trip for my birthday.

We would drive in from Chicago stay 1 night after driving and spend the second day at the Falls sleep and leave that Sunday morning.

Are all hotels going to be moderately priced the same throughout the summer months (excluding 4th of July of course) or is one month cheaper than another?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,584 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Multiple Questions

I don't believe anyone can say for certain how all hotels will be priced, but it's my opinion that the major summer travel months (July and August, when the children are out of school here in North America) will be the highest priced....September should show a decrease in rates, and it's my experience that the rates fluctuate according to supply and demand...........Niagara Falls is great to visit year round, as there's always something happening, but it's a major summer time hub of activity when children are on summer vacation..

My favorite time to visit is early/mid June (lovely weather, fairly dry conditions, children in school), followed by early September (same reasons)....................

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
249 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Multiple Questions

June would work as an early birthday present :) I was worried about heat and crowds definitely. I looked online for the 3rd weekend of July and most hotels were in the 100-200 range which didn't seem too terrible. Thanks for your input!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,584 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Multiple Questions

Oh, you're welcome :)....don't forget to bring your passport with you, in case you decide you feel like crossing the bridge onto the Canadian side.....lots of fun stuff to see/do over there....

Edited: 24 November 2013, 21:05
4. Re: Multiple Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2015, 16:05
Delavan, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Multiple Questions

Been there the last week of May, the third week of June, and the third week of July. It was lovely every time. I did notice it being less crowded in May, but didn't notice any significant difference between June and July.

You do have longer days of sunlight the last two weeks of June than any other time of the year.

6. Re: Multiple Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2014, 05:17