We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Falls

CT
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
Niagara Falls

I am looking for someone to share a road trip to Niagara Falls from New York or Connecticut on the week of march 24 to the 31st. I can drive or , if you have a car, we also can share you car and hotel accommodation. The trip can include a day or two into Canada. If you are interested, please email me jlucena81@gmail.com. John

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,035 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Falls

Hi John;

NEVER post your email address on the internet. I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately !

Posting your email address on the internet can dramatically increase the amount of spam you receive.

You can delete your own post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post your wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Best Regards

2. Re: Niagara Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:18