We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boston to niagara falls/toronto

Boston
Level Contributor
83 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
boston to niagara falls/toronto

hello im planning on taking a trip from boston to toronto but stop at Niagara falls..i want to do all the fun stuff there is to do on the canadian side,and then go to toronto (i was thinking leave bos at about 6.it takes 7/8 hours to get there so we'd get there about 1 and idk how long it would take to do the attractions then head off to toronto in the evening and stay there a night or 2 depending on the things there is to do

anyone have a good plan or any suggestions?

thanks

Boston
Level Contributor
83 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boston to niagara falls/toronto

also how is parking up there can you park right on the site ? or what

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,506 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boston to niagara falls/toronto

Hi Mikey201;

The focus of this forum, is travelling to Niagara Falls NY. So as not to be "off topic' on this forum, I would suggest posting your questions on the Niagara Falls Canada forum. That forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g154998-i97-Niagara…

Toronto is approx. 80 miles / 130 km from Niagara Falls. I would suggest posting a separate query about Toronto on that city's forum, which is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g155019-i55-Toronto…

Best Regards

3. Re: boston to niagara falls/toronto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 05:17