We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passport stamped?

MA
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Passport stamped?

We are staying on the American side of Falls but planning on walking across the Rainbow bridge to Canada. Will we get our passports stamped? Thanks!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passport stamped?

i think mine got stamped last time i went. it sometimes might depend on who you get possibly. i know people who tried to cross the border to canada or mexico for purposes of having visitor visas re-started and to their dismay they didn't get their passports stamped.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passport stamped?

I've never had my passport stamped at the border…in probably 20-30 trips!

Lynn in Rochester, NY

MA
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passport stamped?

So we are back from our trip & we were able to get it stamped. But only after I asked for it. Just in case anyone else is curious.

4. Re: Passport stamped?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:15