We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Niagara Falls vacation plan

Farmington, Missouri
Level Contributor
214 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Niagara Falls vacation plan

It looks like next summer, we (me, wife, and two teen sons, 15 & 17) will be taking our vacation in late June, early July of 2015. Here is the rough draft of our vacation plan. We will have a car, whether we are driving or flying and renting, I have not decided yet. Tell me what you think and what I am leaving out. We love Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. We are starting there. Staying onsite and spending Monday and Tuesday there. Will likely leave Cedar Point around 4 pm and head to Niagara Falls. Planning on it being around a 4.5 to 5 hour drive (Is this accurate?). Planning on staying in Canada. Hoping for the Marriott Fallsview or some awesome hotel with a great view of the Falls (opinions please). We will all have passports. Plan on having all day Wednesday and Thursday to see Niagara Falls. We will head back home on Friday. Here is what we plan on doing and seeing at Niagara Falls: Cave of the Winds, Maid of Mist or Hornblower, Journey behind the falls, White water walk, and Niagara's Fury. Can we get all this done in 2 full days and is it all worth doing? Is there a water park in the falls area? How about mini golf and go carts? Might stretch our trip out and stay Friday all day also if we need to. Saw there were some magic shows and might see one of those if reviews are good. What else should we do? Any suggestions are welcomed.

New York
Level Contributor
939 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Niagara Falls vacation plan

Since the majority of your stay will be on the Canadian side, you would be better off posting in the Niagara Falls, Ontario forum, as you will be able to get specific answers to your questions there.

2. Re: Niagara Falls vacation plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Niagara Falls