We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather - Early September

UK
12 posts
Save Topic
Weather - Early September

Hi

Does anyone know what the weather is usually like in September? I really want to book the Riu Karamboa but ideally would like the weather to be good. I understand its their rainy season but wondered how much rain they have and would this effect the holiday in a big wat? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather - Early September

I also thinking of doing the same, can someone answer please !!!

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather - Early September

went last Sept and are going again this Sept.

Weather was very hot with 2 days of a coupleof heavy showers.So heavy that they drilled holes in the balcony s to let water out.

it soon passed and it was very hot indeed.Even when cloud comes across you will soon burn.Great place to chill

cfc

3. Re: Weather - Early September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2011, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista
Recent Conversations