We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boa Vista

wigan
Level Contributor
128 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Boa Vista

Hi all , i have a chance to book 2 weeks to Boa Vista starting 7th May and just have 2 questions, What will the weather be like and will there be a Mozzy threat.

As the long yeared rabbit said thats all folks cheers and thanks,Mike

Mentioned in this post
Boa Vista
Boa Vista
Cape Verde
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
131 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boa Vista

Hi

I am going to riu Touareg 30th April I have researched the weather for then and from what I can gather the winds should have died down and expect temperatures of 25 - 30 c, as for mosquitoes I don't know it's not classed as a high risk area and it's generally dry so shouldn't be too bad but I would expect to get bitten i always do so will be taking some deet

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boa Vista

I understand the "wet season" is August to November - I think that is the peak time for mosquitoes and insects on Cape Verde - so you should be OK in April/May time.

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Boa Vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2013, 10:29
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista