We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu toureg questions

Manchester,UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Riu toureg questions

We are travelling to the Riu Toureg in April. Can anyone tell me exactly how expensive nappies are in the hotel shop? Also do the family rooms in the main hotel have a DVD player in them? Thanks for your help.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu toureg questions

Hi TravelNurse, just how many weans have you got that are in nappies?? Looking at your previous posts you where in Tunisia asking the same question in 2008!!! Anyway Nappies will be mega expensive in shop in Touareg, that I do know. Regarding DvD player, I was in Adults only and no DvD player! Sorry cant comment on family room but I doubt it. What I can say Hotel amazing, can't wait to go back but will be in the adults only for me every time!!!!!! Enjoy

South Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu toureg questions

As above, take plenty with you!!! You would need to win the lottery to be able to afford shop prices. You wont even have the safety net of buying outside the Hotel, as there is nothing for miles and miles and miles.......NO STRESS!!!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu toureg questions

Need to correct you on that AyeReady, there is miles and miles of unspoiled gorgeous beach! Stop it, so want to be there right now!!!!!!!

Manchester,UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu toureg questions

Thanks for your replies everyone. Very helpful. I have managed to pick up a couple of washable nappies so I'm less stressed!

Funnily enough O-I-T-N, the current nappy wearer in the family was in my tummy when we went to Tunisia. She was a lot less trouble then!

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu toureg questions

travelling to touareg end april could someone tell me what plug sockets are used,ie english three pin or two pin round

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province
Level Contributor
5,699 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu toureg questions

bluemoon_10,

Voltage: 220-240 Volts and Socket Type: Europlug.

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu toureg questions

thanks for your swift reply,but i am a bit slow on electrical terms,so to simplify is the plug a three pin english type plug or a two pin round

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu toureg questions

Two pin round same as europe

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu toureg questions

thanks for that stockolmquee you can tell i dont get out much

Kent
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riu toureg questions

Hi

I am posting on behalf of a friend who is travelling to the Tourag very soon, can you confirm if the safes in the rooms are big enough to hold an ipad.

Thank you

Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista