We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

Hi!

We are flying from Manchester in september to stay at touareg.

There's loads of comflicting answers as to whether meals are now included! Our docs say no, but someone said they've been reinstated.

Has anyone flown from Manchester recently and got a meal or had to pay for snacks?

Thanks

Edited: 29 June 2012, 00:14
lancs
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

To be honest the meal Thomson served us on our last flight I wouldnt have given to my dog. If the meals are reinstated I would take some snacks as well just incase you end up with similar terrible food. Even my teenage son who will eat anything left it.

Wales
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

Hia- yes they are providing a meal, just no drink. We had chicken in bbq sauce- wasnt that grate but certainly filled some time x

forgot to say we flew on Monday-currently sat by pool in glorious

sunshine :)

Edited: 29 June 2012, 10:10
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

Thanks guys!

Hope you have a lovely time Steph! Are you staying at touareg?

DONCASTER...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

we are also going in september to the karemboa and weve been told by out travel agent that meals are now included also today i went on internet to book our seats as weve paid for extra leg room but still have to book seats to sit together and it said on the thomson site meals are now inc for flights to boa vista Denise

DONCASTER...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

Enjoy it steph x

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

Thanks Denise!

I just rang our travel agent and they said we will get a meal, but there no extra leg room left on our flight which is a bummer! Lol!

7. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 July 2012, 01:35
Truro, England...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

iam also a wee bit confused, we have booked with thompson to fly from gatwick, when we booked we were informed that it is not a long haul so no meals....has this changed with them or is it just manchester?

Edited: 08 July 2012, 17:33
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

I would ring your travel agent and check, we were told at booking that they weren't included, but when I rang the other day to ask he said they have been reinstated on cape verde flights, so you may get one too

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Confused.com- in flight meals from Manchester!

We are going in December is there in flight entertainment? Or is it advisable to take your own? Going from Manchester.

Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista