We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in oct

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather in oct

thinking of going oct-nov time can anyone tell me what the weather will be like then. thanks

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in oct

We went first week of of November last year and it was hot. We are going 17th October this year and hope it is as hot.

Sal Rei, Cape Verde
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in oct

Usually pretty hot, may be cooler than August and September but that prob a good thing, currently sweltering! You will still be able to use the beach and be in summer clothes.

We live out here so any questions happy to help.

Jen

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in oct

hi, the weather in october is fantastic . have been to boa and stayed at the riu karamboa 5 times. returning the 4th of october this year it will be my 6th time. benefits of going in october. no rain. no mossies. weather very hot. not many kids about.. more green flag days. you will love it..

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in oct

How cool is it in the evenings. Do i need to take something to keep me warm

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in oct

How cold does it get in the evening. Im going in October to the toureg just wondered if i need something to keep me warm.

Sal Rei, Cape Verde
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in oct

I would take a light cardigan, shawl or pullover, but you may not even use it! I have yet to use one this year, but better to take one in case.

lancs
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in oct

Hi. We have previously stayed on Sal at the end of October. The evenings were a lovely warm temperature. Do you know if Boa Vista has a similar climate to Sal?

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in oct

Hi

We are going to Boa Vista on 25/October and was wondering if the weather will be decent then? I am particularly worried about the windy conditions that I keep reading about. Didn't want landing and take-off to be too traumatic! Appreciate any reply. Thanks

lancs
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in oct

Hi. When we stayed on Sal at the end of October there was virtually no wind just a gentle breeze. The rep told us the main trade winds appear from December through to March.

lancs
Level Contributor
2,379 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in oct

Hopefully someone will clarify my post as to wether Sal has a similar climate to Boa Vista.

Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista