We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening dress code.

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Evening dress code.

Could any one tell me what the dress code is for both men and women for evenings. Do people realy go to town or is it just a casual affair. Wouldnt want to look overdone and yet on the other hand turned away from anywhere. Im going to the riu toureg in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Lyn

Sal Rei, Cape Verde
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening dress code.

You see people in shorts and t-shirt but also in nice dresses etc, it is really pretty relaxed here and in the hotels, go with whatever you are comfortable with.

Enjoy the holiday!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
162 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening dress code.

Phew! All those dresses I've bought should come in ok then....was having abit of a panic earlier this week over the same thing!

lancs
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening dress code.

We stayed at the Funana in Sal. Some people dressed uo others didnt. Some nights I wore dresses but most evenings I just wore a smart top and shorts.

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening dress code.

We went to the Touareg last year and are going again 5 weeks on Wednesday Yippeeee and i wore a dress every night i like to dress up when i go away and hubby wore long decent shorts. But don't know about the adults area if you are going there.

5. Re: Evening dress code.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista
Recent Conversations