We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

english television

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
english television

Hi all,

I am visiting the toureg in october this year,i know that on holiday you dont stop in your rooms much,however my husband and i always take a break for one night out of the 2 weeks and stay in our room.This is mainly to take a rest from the drink ect,ect !,i have noticed on the forum that there is only limited tv programes in english,is this true and can you tune the television into more english channels.

Mags

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: english television

Hia mags. There were quite a few english programes when we went, and on the welcome card in the room there are instructions to tune in more it's easy if we can do it anyone can. You are good if you can stay in even if it is just one night. Mind you we have only been for a week before but we are going for 2 this time. more weight oh my god. Only 70 more days now till we go back for the 3rd time not that i'm counting. Much.

Janet

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: english television

Hi Tejan.thanks for your reply,its always nice too know that there is something too watch in the case of staying in your room,you never now i f you get ill it eases the pain.

Mags

3. Re: english television

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista