Seen that both hotels are given 5* rating by Thomsons with the Karamboa coming out slightly cheaper when we want to go in May. Is there much to choose between the hotels and which would be more suited to our 9 month old baby?
Can you please confirm the following:
- the Karamboa beach has smaller waves
- the Karamboa has a fully stocked in room fridge whilst the Touareg hasnt
- neither hotels standard rooms have a bath tub
- both hotels have snack bars during the day serving pizzas, chips etc
- the Touareg beach is nicer
Thanks very much