We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November weather

notts
Level Contributor
221 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
November weather

Staying last 2 weeks in November any ideas as to the weather? What clothes to take etc, will the sea still be red flagged this time of year? Or will it still be windy and cooler? And how many hours of sunshine? Many thanks....oh and will the hotel be full occupancy?

Swansea
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November weather

Hi

I went last November and the weather was beautiful, No need for any cardigans in the eavening it was a constant barmy 26 degrees

Hope this helps

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,446 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November weather

my advice is to take a cardigan, although nice and hot during the day, the islands are within the trade winds which constantly blow, once the sun goes down in the evening, that wind can turn chilly, although you are ok in the restos etc, some of the entertainment we had was in open air and other places had entertainment where the windows had no glass in them and one had to avoid those seating areas, your hotel may be different. That was my experience on Sal in November and it will vary year on year

3. Re: November weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista