We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Funana - digital safes and pillows

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Funana - digital safes and pillows

Are there digital safes in the rooms or do you have a key? What are the bedroom pillows like? I have a neck problem and like soft squidgy pillows?

Off on Monday and excited.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
38 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Funana - digital safes and pillows

The safes are not digital - key operated and it is attached to your room key - felt quite safe using it and not heard of any issues

Beds I remember being quite hard (I liked) and we requested extra pillows as I like to have two - they are very long and thin but not overly fluffy - all requests were dealt with quickly & with a smile so I'm sure you'll be fine

2. Re: Funana - digital safes and pillows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Ilha do Sal
Recent Conversations