We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

2 posts
Save Topic
Current weather

Has anyone just got back from Santa Maria? Or been in september? Booked to go on 6th sept and really worried about the weather forecasts.

Santa Maria
Destination Expert
for Cape Verde
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

It is very warm, slight breeze. We have had a couple of rain showers but they don't last long. What's to worry about?!!!

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

Rashyroo, i love reading your reports. I am coming to sal in 3 weeks time and every night i am checking the weather, but your right, what is to worry about, cant wait to start chilling!!

west midlands
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather

arriving on 4.th may bump into you stacey if your at funarna ;)

Santa Maria
Destination Expert
for Cape Verde
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather

You won't be disappointed!

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Current weather

I'm at the Riu garope. Arrive on the6th. Let me know an upto date weather report as the Internet ones don't look promising!!!!

6. Re: Current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Ilha do Sal
Recent Conversations