We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peoples different veiws.

oxford
Level Contributor
283 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Peoples different veiws.

As we are going to the Riu Funana I have been checking the hotel reviews each day and cant believe the difference in peoples perspective of the hotels . I know everybody is entitled to their opinions but some of the reviews are as if the person was staying at a completely different hotel,

Do you ever check hotels you have stayed in and compare the reviews on this site.

basingstoke
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Peoples different veiws.

i so agree with you . i have been checking too . we are going on the 9th june to funana and cant belive the diffence is some of the reports.. i just hope the pool is a little warmer now. and not too many mozzi i hate getting bitten...

Thornaby on Tees...
Level Contributor
10 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peoples different veiws.

Hi folks we also agree about peoples perception of a holiday location.we have been to many RIU hotels and have never been disapointed.Good advice about insects and cost of some things I think you have to judge for yourself Holidays are to enjoy.

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Peoples different veiws.

Hi we went in Feb had two weeks it was wonderful.

Ate too much, room was lovely, we never was ill.

Hope this helps

I am very fussy and got to be perfect and this was .

Massey James.

uk
Level Contributor
540 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peoples different veiws.

I've checked reviews over the past couple of years before booking and must admit, I'm sometimes swayed but would never recommend that someone goes, or doesn't go to a particular place as everyone wants something different from a holiday.

Funana/Garopa is huge complex and I think sometimes people want to visit a 'newer' destination before it becomes 'unspoilt' but at the same time want everything to be available - it's never going to happen.

My view is do a bit of research before you book, rather than before you go.

5. Re: Peoples different veiws.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 06:25
Get answers to your questions about Santa Maria
Recent Conversations