We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia tortuga in October

Which Santa Maria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Melia tortuga in October

We are going here in October and wondered firstly what the weather will be like then I.e sunbathing and secondly does anyone have the email address for the hotel as want to contact them

Sooooo excited :)

Royal Wootton...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia tortuga in October

Hello

I dont know the answer to the weather but this is the email that I have been using to contact the hotel I hope it helps, Jose has been more than helpful with all my questions.

joseluis.cuevas@melia.com

We will be at the hotel in 7 days cannot wait !!!!!!!

Elaine

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia tortuga in October

Aw thanks xx was wanting to ask about renewal of vows and make sure we had nice room cos it's for anniversary and we been through some crap times !!

Hope u have a fab time :) I would live it if u could let me know how it is and best rooms etc thanks

Happy holiday !!

Jo

Southam, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Melia tortuga in October

Hi

The weather 'should' be a pleasant 26 - 29 degrees, you can easily burn!

Make a point of looking up Blinky for any tours, trips, advice. She will save you a fortune!

Also make a point of visiting Tam Tams.

We will be there again 20th October for 10 days, love the place though we prefer to stay at Porto Antigo Apartotel.

Have a great time.

4. Re: Melia tortuga in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Maria