We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in august/sept

burnley
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
weather in august/sept

can anyone tell me whay the weather is normally like at the end of aug/sept.

is it wet??

London, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in august/sept

Not generally, the wet season is end of Nov to Feb.

There is always a little risk of rain as it is a "tropical island paradise" but generally that time of year it may just be a short, warm shower.

Takamaka, Seychelles
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in august/sept

Difficult to confirm no rain but it is usually short lived and always still warm but your wet season is Dec- Jan. When I say wet I mean it will rain for a bit then usually dries and it sunshine.

London
Level Contributor
849 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in august/sept

Hi

You can guarantee it will be lovely and warm, it always is in Seychelles. There will be rain, it's what keeps the place so greem, but that is always the case.

It's a great time to go, I'd say go for September if you can, simply because I think you'll find the prices a bit cheaper outside of the peak season. Look out for some amazing companion offers with Air Seychelles and a few rather lovely hotels for the low seasons that should hit the market soon!

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: weather in august/sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bel Ombre
Recent Conversations