We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

I have a late flight from Dar Es Saleem on last day in Zanzibar.

like at 11pm

Does the Zanzibar airport have place to store luggage? as i do not want to spend 18 hours in the airport waiting for my flight.

I was thinking of either staying in Zanzibar more that day or doing stuff around Dar Es Saleem?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,792 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

I think you asked this a couple of days ago.

Click on your name to find previous posts.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

Yes,I remember the same post which was replied

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

I think there was a post some time ago which said they took their luggge to the Tembo Hotel in Stone Town and they kept their luggage for them (they were not staying there). You might plan this for when you were needing to eat and eat at their restaurant, it's rather good but slow. Just don't order a drink there, they don'e serve alcoholic beverages.

4. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 April 2011, 13:35
c2watkins
Level Contributor
68 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

Jasmeen what does your comment have to do with the question asked???? I have seen that you are commenting on every post today with the same kind of response and touting business for wild tanzania even if the post isn't asking for recomendations. Why is this???? Are you associated with Wild Tanzania?

c2watkins
Level Contributor
68 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

Not to worry seems TA are already on to them and have removed all the posts

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

Wow. Someone didn't have anything to do today except use their copy and paste. I reported this to TA and it appears that they are now onto it. I also sent Jasmeen a PM telling them that they were in violation of TA guidelines on Spam. I'm not the TA cop and don't like doing that; but that was rediculous and self defeating.

8. Re: suggestions before late flight out of Tanzania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 02:15