We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel

Hoboken, NJ
Level Contributor
71 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel

I am torn between the Langi Langi and the Z hotel....price is irrelevant. We want a nice hotel, availability of other options in terms of bars and resturants. We are just planning on beaching it for a couple of days before we move onto Stonetown...suggestions?

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
535 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel

The Z Hotel is nice and close to some other bars, but is very resort like. It depends if this appeals to you or not. If you are looking for something a bit more private and exclusive then take a look at The Zanzibari which is just outside of the same village – although access to other bars/restaurants requires a 10 minute beach walk or 5 minute drive from there.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel

Take The Z Hotel if the price is not an issue.

But all of them are nice Hotels and are very closed to all outlets(Bars and Restaurants).

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Hoboken, NJ
Level Contributor
71 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which hotel

Thanks just wanted to get a second opinion...much appreciated!

Kent
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: which hotel

Hello,

If price is not the issue go for the Z Suite at the Z Hotel. Not only is it large but it has a Jacuzzi on the balcony – perfect for enjoying sundowners.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards

Pure Zanzibar

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Archipelago, Tanzania
Hoboken, NJ
Level Contributor
71 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which hotel

oo..that sounds great.,.l made that exact reservation......can't wait to go!

Saint Paul...
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Serengeti National Park
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which hotel

The Z Suite is nice, but I would prefer the beach front cottages. When the tide is high, the water is practically going under the room. I really thought it was neat.

Hoboken, NJ
Level Contributor
71 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: which hotel

none of the suites are available..:(

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: which hotel

Take Deluxe Seaview

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays.

9. Re: which hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2012, 10:32