We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using Booking agent

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
Level Contributor
203 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Using Booking agent

Hello

We are thinking of using a booking agent. Has anyone had experience of/used Safariandbeach.com for travel and booking in Zanzibar. They seem very on the ball but just interested to know if there is any feedback out there.

Thanks

Dar es Salaam...
Level Contributor
96 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using Booking agent

Hi,

Friends of mine from the UK have used Safari and Beach and said they were very good, organised and very knowledgeable about many different areas on Zanzibar. They spoke to a guy named Nick I think? They stayed with me after their safari holiday and were very happy!

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Using Booking agent

They are good

3. Re: Using Booking agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2011, 10:29
4. Re: Using Booking agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 01:18