We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zanzibar trip

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Save Topic
Zanzibar trip

Hi all,

I am going to Tanzania in December 2011/January 2012. On my return to South Africa I will be in Dar es Salaam for 24 hours and decided to go to Zanzibar for the day, as I have seen Dar before but not Zanzibar. I will only be in Zan for the day and don't need to stay in a hotel.. Is there any resorts where one can go during the day without staying there? looking to do some snorkeling, swimming, tanning and eating...Help!

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zanzibar trip

Yes,they are.

But there is no day room at that time of the year and will be a supplement for using their outlets.

Also will not get a place to get a shower if all of their rooms get fully booked.

Otherwise pay for the room at the cheapest option.

For the best snorkelling trip must drive to North East Coast because is very closed to the best marine reserved areas(reefs) including the famous Mnemba Atoll.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays.

Roodepoort...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Zanzibar trip

thanks! Just need a place that will over snorkel facilities and restaurant. What are the names of these resorts?

thanks for the help!

3. Re: Zanzibar trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2012, 10:31
Get answers to your questions about Zanzibar Island