We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

watching football

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
watching football

we will be in zanzibar while to euro 2012 championships are on, anyone recommend bars to watch the football. thanks

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: watching football

This will depend on your location.

But the best place nearby Stonetown is Mtoni Marine Mcheza Bar(Sport Cafe)

Live Spot on Mutliple Tvs and two Big Screens.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Edited: 04 January 2012, 14:38
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: watching football

stone town, paje and jambiani are 3 places i know were definately going. any bars in paje and jambiani? thanks

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: watching football

Actually,there is no specific Sports Bars at beach side.

Otherwise will have to take a Hotel which has DStv or Satellite Dish access and have TV in their rooms so that will be flexible to choose the Channel you want.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: watching football

Probably not very helpful location wise (??) but I notice this brand new lodge (which is owned and built by Brits) has a large TV for times such as these!

http://www.seasonszanzibar.com/

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: watching football

says there irish. cant have irishman singing songs while im watching my beloved england on tv haha, no prices on the website usually means its pricy i find and were away 6 months on a medium budget. cheers anyway.

6. Re: watching football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2013, 10:18