We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Zanzibar, need location advise

Heilsbronn, Germany
3 posts
Honeymoon Zanzibar, need location advise

Honeymoon Zanzibar early December.

Advice for a Beach Bungalow type lodging that offers some seclusion and romance, but still have options to venture out for dinner/drinks.

We are interested in a few daytime activities including snorkeling, my wife loves sea turtles, and a boat ride.

I guess we want a romantic place that offers seclusion, but options nearby, i.e supermarket for water or beer.

Price range is basic around $75-150 per night.

I appreciate any advise. Thanks

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
1. Re: Honeymoon Zanzibar, need location advise

Congratulation :-))

Before I advise some options.

Is that Budget per person or for both?

General:

- All beach location are accessible for day activities.

-But the best place for Snorkelling is at North East Coast and North Coast because are very closed to the best marine reserve areas(reefs) including the famous Mnemba Atoll.

-No Super market at nearby options unless you stay at the Hotel closed to Paje Village (East Coast)whereby there is PAJE SUPA DUKA(.Duka means Shop in Swahili).

And think no need of that type of shop while Hotel has all these varies unless you need extras and can buy it upon arrival before you take they way to the beach side.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Lusaka, Zambia
Level Contributor
170 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Honeymoon Zanzibar, need location advise

Note that there is a sea turtle conservation project/sanctuary at Nungwi, in case you're interested.

3. Re: Honeymoon Zanzibar, need location advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 00:16