We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best site for weather forecast?

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best site for weather forecast?

I'm going to be visiting Zanzibar from 20th - 25th September with my girlfriend and we're trying to plan what to do while we're there.

Can anyone advise on the most reliable weather forecast site to use? I've been looking at a few today, and it's quite remarkable how different some of the forecasts are!

Thanks,

Paul

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,634 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best site for weather forecast?

Hi Paul,

It could be that the weather is unpredictable.... My guess is it will be hot and sunny. The weather won't affect your plans much.

Kent
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best site for weather forecast?

Hi Paul,

Just to let you know that the weather station is in Stone Town on the west coast near the mainland. As a coral island Zanzibar is mostly flat so much of the weather blows straight over which means that often the weather reported in Stone Town is different to that being enjoyed on the beach.

I have attached a link to our site which has a forecast for the next few days and a chart for the averages at each time of year. zanzibar.co.uk/en/…zanzibar-weather

For your dates I would normally expect the weather to be hot and sunny for most of the day.

I hope this helps and that you enjoy your time in Zanzibar!

3. Re: Best site for weather forecast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 September 2012, 20:35
4. Re: Best site for weather forecast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 10:16