We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

I am planning my honeymoon next year and am not sure which area to go to! I have been looking at the residence and the new hideaway hotel in nungwi? Can anyone assist with any information? We are looking for somewhere special?

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

All these areas are special.

But will need more details on your personal preference in that special.

Detailed preferences will guide others to give you advices which are relevant to that special

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,727 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

what #1 says. Few people run mediocre places in Zanzibar. Most are 'special'. So what kind of special do you want and how much do you want to pay?

That should reduce the list from 200 to about 20. Then you can read the reviews or ask for advice.

For example, many people rave about Breezes, but I wouldn't stay there if you paid me. Luckily, we are all different....

Cumbria
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

I am wanting somewhere 5 star! Have been looking at the residence and also interested to know about the new hideaway hotel! I have seen it listed as a 4 a d 5 star in various websites! I would like somewhere quiet and relaxing with not many kids! Also we are real food lovers so somewhere with good quality food! We have been quoted around 2000 pounds for all inclusive for 7 days at the numgwi which I thought was reasonable?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,727 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

I'm not sure there are 5-star places in Zanzibar. What about Mnemba Island?

Palms won't have many kids.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

What about Pemba Island. Very isolated and in my opinion romantic. We stayed at Fundu Lagoon. You could check them out on line. Top knotch service and amazing food.

Haywards Heath...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

I don't know if you've booked yet but Secret Escapes have 7 nights all inclusive in Nungwi for £1149 per person this week.

Haywards Heath...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

I don't know if you've booked yet but Secret Escapes have 7 nights all inclusive in Nungwi for £1149 per person this week.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

Some options as per your preferences are:

Baraza Resort

Gold Zanzibar

Anna of Zanzibar

Echo Beach

Kilindi Zanzibar

Sultan Palace Hotel

Palms Zanzibar

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Haywards Heath...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

10. Re: Honeymoon July 2013 nungwi or kizimkazi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2013, 10:17