We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

Hi All,

Me again!

Any suggestions recommendations for some hotel's (not toooo pricey) for the venue of my DREAM beach wedding? (Think ferry lights, lanterns, romantic & a lil rustic)

Basically wanting the ceremony & reception to be on the beach.. (feet in the sand) but at the same time a little worried about the tides and NO idea how the tides in Zanzibar work! Would hate to travel all the way there for a beach wedding.. and don’t get to have any turquoise water in the background (photos!)

Also leaning more towards all inclusive hotels..

Could anyone shed some light or help with stunning beach hotel wedding venues?

Thanks!

zanzibar
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

Sjani Weddings on Zanzibar. the number one!

Zanzibar Island...
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

I would recommend Mtoni Marine it is also not very pricey and you will enjoy the beach. There are many weddings that are taking place at this hotel because of the location and the facility that they have in install for events like weddings.

You ere more than welcome to Zanzibar we will be glad to see you here soon.

Regards

Avis Zanzibar

Kent
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

Hello,

This depends entirely on how many guests you are expecting. Be aware that many of larger All inclusive hotels are a little stricter about what you can and cannot do. Talk to an expert who has arranged weddings of all shapes and sizes on Zanzibar many times before and they will help you out. If you want you can PM me with your dates and party size and I make some sensible suggestions based on our extensive experience and advise what the tide will be doing.

Zanzibar Island...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

May i recommend you.. Chwaka Bay resort.. water is always calm in the bay even during the high tides and all the rooms are sea-facing with a huge space in the front to organise the wedding.

Nungwi, Tanzania
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

Dear Michelle,

The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort has hosted a number of weddings and enjoy welcoming these special guests.

We always have a beach and the water is beautiful! You can check www.royalzanzibar.com for photos.

We are an all-inclusive resort. Please feel free to contact me directly for quotations and assistance.

Kind regards,

Kim Elizabeth Bird

General Manager

Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort

gm@royalzanzibar.com

6. Re: BEST Hotel for Beach Wedding??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 07:18