We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the best beach to swim in october ? Is Kasha ok ?

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Topic
what is the best beach to swim in october ? Is Kasha ok ?

Hello

I am planning a trip mid October to Zanzibar. I liked Kasha as it looks very authentic and very small. I am not sure about the beach though. i love swimming and i wouldn't enjoy the pools at all.

I would like a quiet and private place where i can also have 1 or 2 day trips to town etc.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you

Isla

Zanzibar Island...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what is the best beach to swim in october ? Is Kasha ok ?

Hi Kindly take Ras Michamvi

Kent
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the best beach to swim in october ? Is Kasha ok ?

Hi Isla,

Kasha is a lovely property with stunning views out over the ocean and across to Mnemba Island, however you will be unable to swim right outside the resort for parts of the day. Kasha does however have a infinity pool positioned right by the beach and of course you will have your plunge pool. John from our team has just got back from Kasha. In his review he said:

'People sometimes mention the beach here, but I don’t see the problem. At high tide you can swim straight from the steps, and at low tide you have a massive beach right next to the hotel. Also the pool area is great, very relaxed and the pool bar serves great food.'

Please see the rest of his feedback here: puresafari.com/news-offers/177-kasha-inspect…

I hope this helps.

3. Re: what is the best beach to swim in october ? Is Kasha ok ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:18