We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel to enjoy the beach

Lima
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel to enjoy the beach

Dear all, I've been checking hotel reviews and they all make a point about the low tide and how dificult is to swim and enjoy the beach. So, which beach/hotel would you recommend in order to enjoy the beach and also that has a good enviroment since I am travelling with a friend and not looking for a quite scape but for a fun place!

Thanks a lot for your advices!

Kent
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel to enjoy the beach

Hello,

Like most coral islands there is a gentle slope into the sea all along the east coast of Zanzibar which causes the sea to move quite far from the tree line at low tide. If you are looking for a bit of fun try the north west tip of the island, it is also less tidal here. Take a look at the Z Hotel or Langi Langi as a start and let me know if you need any further help.

2. Re: Best hotel to enjoy the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:23