We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zanzibar

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sacramento...
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Zanzibar

Can anyone comment on the need for air conditioning in June. We are torn between two hotels. The air conditioned one substantially more expensive. Thanks

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
21,442 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zanzibar

Hi Tony. In June just a fan is sufficient because in the evening the temperatures are acceptable. Air conditioning is in any case recommended, especially to ward off mosquitoes.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
307 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zanzibar

No need for ac, a fan is just fine.

I was there in september, booked most hotels with ac because i was afraid i would suffer, and i didn't use it even once!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
72 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zanzibar

Hi, we've just been in June and I agree that from a temperature point of view a decent fan should be fine ~ day time was lovely and warm; and evenings fine, but lacking that sometimes horrible humidity which was nice.

4. Re: Zanzibar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:16