We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day diving

London, UK
3 posts
1 review
One day diving

HI,

I am an airline crew member and will have a longish nightstop in DAR this December. I was thinking of getting a flight across to Zanzibar and getting a days diving in - can anyone recommend a decent dive centre there. I would prefer one with decent, nearby accomodation.

Thanks

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
1. Re: One day diving

Hi

There are a few PADI approved dive schools in the Stone town itself, you can overnight anywhere in Stone town and use perhaps the One Ocean dive centre just opp the Serena Hotel.

Lome
Level Contributor
15 posts
2. Re: One day diving

Arrive in stone town one ocean divers offices are located opposite the national bank of commerce in stone town, the nearest accomodations and decent are Tembo hotel, shangani hotel and coco de mere

Regards

k_mbonde@yahoo.com

3. Re: One day diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 03:19