We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

esperas or volcano villas

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
esperas or volcano villas

Hi to you again, i think i have finally reached a decision could i ask you which you might choose volcano villas or esperas,also do you have any info on location and views on aethrio hotel sorry to have been such a pain, but i am glad now that i did,nt sell my flight tickets really looking forward to seeing this fantastic island..and again thanks to everyone for all the advise..

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,169 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: esperas or volcano villas

Hi-

I'm glad you decided to go after all!

For overall view I'd choose Volcano's Villas. If I wanted more hotel-style services I'd choose Esperas. Esperas also has an unobstructed view of the sunset.

Aethrio must be new since I was there. That or I just didn't notice it. That's easy to understand since it's sort of shoehorned in behind some other buildings next to the village square. A good central location, but the view is not of the caldera if the room has a sea view at all. It will be of the far shoreline across the 'backside' of Oia looking north.

2. Re: esperas or volcano villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about Oia
Recent Conversations