We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Place To Stay?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
A Place To Stay?

Looking for hotel/b&b with pool in Oia that is very clean and pretty with views of the caldera, that doesn't cost a fortune. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,628 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Place To Stay?

I have a suggestion: State your daily room budget and when you plan to be there.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A Place To Stay?

"hotel/b&B with pool-in caldera-cheap-in oia"

You cannot to find.

first oia is realy tradittional village.Tradittional on cliff with pool???

it should it is known that it is prohibited in the traditional settlement manufacture of swimming-pools.in oia on cliff you can to rent traditionally homes-guesthousses that are expensive mainly reason of big cost of maintainance.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Place To Stay?

Strogili Houses and Rimida Villas are both reasonably priced options with stunning views of the caldera, and they share a very lovely pool.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Place To Stay?

Thank you all. My dates of stay in Santorini are from Monday,July 27 to Monday, Aug. 3, and I would like to spend $225/night or less, preferably in Oia. I have sent inquiries to Rimida Villas, Anastasis Apts., and Strogili Houses.

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,628 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A Place To Stay?

In Oia check with Aspa Villas, Filotera Villas, Nostos Apartments, Olympic Villas and Caldera Villas. These all have caldera views and swimming pools.

ATHENS
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A Place To Stay?

i 've stayed two years ago (i have written a review) in Atrina traditional guesthouse....it was excellent...i would definetely suggest it...read my review...there is a site for the hotel...google search it

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,628 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A Place To Stay?

Atrina's cheapest room in July is 250 euro, $95 more than Icane's stated budget.

philadelphia
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: A Place To Stay?

Like others, I stayed at the stogili. The pool is very relaxing and overlooks the caldera. I liked everything about the Strogili. The location is next to a lovely market if you want to buy food and prepare it in your furnished kitchen. also, eating your breakfast overlooking the caldera is wonderful. Last June our price was 130 euros.

9. Re: A Place To Stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Oia